The Easier Way to Pay!
CarolinaCard by logging into
LOGIN HERE: my.sc.edu/carolinacard
Make Deposits 24/7
- Mark your ID card lost or
- View your transaction history
- .... and more
CarolinaCard is now Off-Campus
The following merchants now accept CAROLINA CA$H as payment!
- Salsarita's Fresh Cantina -
916 Gervais St in the Vista
- Domino's - 1124 Devine St
- Papa Johns - 136 South
- Harper's - 700 Harden St in
- Bi-Lo - 300 Knox Abbott Drive in Cayce
- Bi-Lo - Devine Street
- Tripp's Fine Cleaners - 830 Harden St in Five Points
- Marble Slab - 1001 Gervais St in the Vista
- Palmetto Pig
- Yoga Masala - 711 Bluff Rd
- CVS 900 Assembly St
- IHOP - 1031 Assembly St
- Moe's - 625 Main St
- Bikram Yoga - 4715 Forest Dr
- SWEAT Cycle Fitness - 1125 Lady St
- Grilled Teriyaki - 748 Harden St in Five Points (as of 09/11/2014)
- Yoghut - 601 Main St (as of 09/12/2014)
- Donn's on Harden, Salon & Day Spa - 535 Harden St (as of 09/12/2014)
- Cock Pit Barbeque - 905 Bluff Rd (as of 09/15/2014)
- California Dreaming - 401 Main St (as of 09/25/2014)
- C-Cycle Studio - 2604 Devine St (as of 10/01/2014)
- PDQ - 4456 Devine St (as of 10/06/2014)
* First Year students (non-transfers) entering the University and living in University Housing are required to purchase
a minimum ten (10) meal plan for two semesters. Higher meal plan participation may be required for certain Residence Halls.
First year students do have the option of a higher meal plan.
Purchasing a Meal Plan
Call 803.777.1708 or come by the CarolinaCard office, Russell
House to purchase a meal plan.
We offer a variety of meal plans designed to meet your
campus dining needs. The most popular meal plans are the 14
and 16+ $100 Meal Plan Dollars meal plans.
Downgrade or Cancellations
January 21st, 2014 at 5:00 PM is the deadline for downgrading or cancelling your meal plan.
Freshman living on campus cannot cancel their meal plan.
Photo Upload and Cardholder Agreement
Upload your photo and accept
our Cardholder Agreement online before arriving to USC, saving wait
time in lines. All you need to do is click
here to get started.
New Budget Information
Based on recent system statistics and
CAROLINA CA$H usage, below is the
new student semester average.
|Textbooks (Depending on Major), purchases, rental,
|Campus Printing and Post Office
|Prescriptions and Health Fees
|Drink Snack Machines, Athletic concessions
|Misc. food purchases at campus Dining locations (above Meal Plan)
|Software from University Technology Services
|Off Campus (ie Grocery Stores, CVS)
Total for CAROLINA CA$H account:
CAROLINA CA$H rolls from semester to semester. When
you graduate, you will receive a refund for your balance after
you complete our Refund Request.
Student Ticketing Instructions
tickets Instructions with screen shots, please click