to each semester:
After initial fee payment each semester:
- Students will be notified when University fees are to be paid. If you use VIP to pay
your bill, you will be able to go to Optional Fees to add money
to your Carolina Cash account.
- If you dont use VIP to pay your fees & send a check to the
Bursar's Office, please note that due to the manual processing of
checks, the posting of check deposits to individual student accounts
may be delayed.
- Students as well as Faculty and Staff can make deposits to their Carolina Cash
account through VIP year round. Once on VIP,
students go to
the financial tab. Faculty and Staff go to the personal tab. On-line deposits will be posted to your account
within 5 minutes, 7 days a week.
- You may add money to your Carolina Cash account at the CarolinaCard office located in the Russell House
- You may also call in credit card deposits by calling us at (803)
777-1708; M-F 8:30am - 5pm.
- Carolina Cash can be added at any Automatic Deposit Machine (ADM).
These are located in several areas on campus: the BA Library
on the 2nd floor of the Darla Moore School of Business,
the Thomas Cooper Library on the entrance level next to the
copiers, and in the Russell House - on the
first floor by the lobby entrance to the bookstore.
- Deposits may also be mailed into CarolinaCard, Russell House,
University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208. Please include
this downloadable deposit form in your envelope.
All monies added to your CarolinaCard roll over year to year!
HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE DEPOSIT FORM